The Roy Adaptation Association (RAA) is a society of nursing scholars who seek to advance nursing practice by developing basic and clinical nursing knowledge based on the Roy Adaptation Model. Founded in 1991, we have since grown into a global organization with seven international chapters.
- Ability to consult with RAA scholars in practice, research, and education in your area of interest
- Inclusion on the RAA mailing list
- Annual newsletter
- Discount on the annual conference
- Access to the RAA Listserv
- Access to Members-only Resource Portal
- Online access to all Roy Adaptation Association webinars, events, and content
Please note that a banded fee structure is available for our international members. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.