- Why a Women’s College?
- Mission Statement
- University Diversity Statement
- Mount Magazine
- The Mount at a Glance
- Maps & Directions
- Our Campuses
- Our Founders
- Center for the Advancement of Women
- CSJ Institute
- Strategic Plan
- Fast Facts
- President Ann McElaney-Johnson
- Board of Trustees
- Student Accounts Department
- Institutional Advancement
- Institutional Planning & Research
- Communications & Marketing
- Regents Council
- Student Affairs
- Give to the Mount
- Alumnae Information
- Center for Global Initiatives
- Nursing Theory
- Center for Academic Innovation and Creativity
- Office for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Career Paths
Mount Saint Mary’s University offers a dynamic learning experience in the liberal arts and sciences to a diverse student body.
As a Catholic university primarily for women, we are dedicated to providing a superior education enhanced by an emphasis on building leadership skills and fostering a spirit to serve others.
Our measure of success is graduates who are committed to using their knowledge and skills to better themselves, their environments, and the world.