- Why a Women’s College?
- Mission Statement
- University Diversity Statement
- Mount Magazine
- The Mount at a Glance
- Maps & Directions
- Our Campuses
- Our Founders
- Center for the Advancement of Women
- CSJ Institute
- Strategic Plan
- Fast Facts
- President Ann McElaney-Johnson
- Board of Trustees
- Student Services
- Student Accounts Department
- Institutional Advancement
- University and External Events
- Institutional Planning & Research
- Communications & Marketing
- Regents Council
- Give to the Mount
- Alumnae Information
- Center for Global Initiatives
- Nursing Theory
- Center for Academic Innovation and Creativity
- Center for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Title IX
- Career Paths
Maps & Directions
Virtual Student-Led Tour
Student-Led Campus Tour
Take a guided virtual tour and meet with a current MSMU student. Our virtual 360-degree of the Chalon and Doheny campus will allow our tour guides to recreate the experience of being on campus.Schedule a tour
Virtual Self-Guided Tours
Virtual Chalon Campus Tour
Experience the official walking tour of our Chalon Campus, located in the Santa Monica Mountains.Take the Chalon Tour
Virtual Doheny Campus Tour
Join us on our official walking tour of our Doheny Campus, located in downtown Los Angeles.Take the Doheny Tour
Interactive Map and 360º Tour
Interactive Campus Map
Explore our campuses using our new Interactive Campus Map.View Map
Virtual 360º Campus Tour
Take a guided tour using our new 360º Virtual Campus Tour.Take the 360º Tour
12001 Chalon Rd.
Los Angeles, CA 90049-1599
10 Chester Place
Los Angeles, CA 90007-2598
Directions to the Chalon Campus:
Home to the University's traditional undergraduate program, the Chalon Campus is located in the Santa Monica Mountains with a sweeping view overlooking greater Los Angeles from Downtown to the beach. The campus is in the Brentwood area of Los Angeles near Westwood Village and Santa Monica, about 15 minutes from the coast.
Note*: There are signs on the northbound and southbound 405 and on Sunset Blvd. and Bundy Drive directing driver’s to Mount Saint Mary’s University. In commitment to serve as good neighbors for our surrounding community, we ask that you obey the posted speed laws while in the neighborhood.
Additionally, we discourage our visitors from using GPS navigation to campus, and instead follow these suggested routes to campus:
Traveling Eastbound (from PCH) on Sunset Blvd:
- Make a left turn on Bundy Drive
- Drive approximately two miles and make a right turn on Norman Place
- Take Norman Place to Chalon Road and veer to the left
- Make a right at the stop sign onto Chalon Road (Welcome to Campus!)
Traveling Westbound (from 405) on Sunset Blvd:
- Make a right turn on Bundy Drive and follow directions as listed above
IMPORTANT NOTE: If your group will be traveling to campus via bus, charter or van(s), we ask that you please share our driving instructions, with all those who will be responsible for driving to campus on this day. There are several narrow roads and pathways to campus that are not suitable or safe for buses and other large vehicles, so we kindly ask that in lieu of GPS, you follow these directions.
Signs are located on the northbound and southbound 405 and on Sunset Blvd. and Bundy Drive directing driver’s to Mount Saint Mary’s University.
In commitment to serve as good neighbors for our surrounding community, we ask that you obey the posted speed laws while in the neighborhood. Additionally, and in accordance with our agreement with the Brentwood Homeowners Association buses and travel charters are required to follow our directions for campus arrivals and departures. Companies may be subject to a fine should they deviate from these instructions.
There is a $5 parking fee for visitors.
Directions to the Doheny Campus:
Home to the associate of arts programs as well as co-ed weekend college and graduate programs, the Doheny Campus is located near the heart of Los Angeles on the historic and tranquil estate once owned by the Doheny family. This downtown oasis is close to the Museum of Natural History, the California Science Center, and USC. Campus buildings are a collection of Victorian-style residences surrounded by exotic trees and flowers on two gated, private city blocks.
From the 10 Freeway East:
- Exit at Hoover, go south for 3/4 mile, turn left on Adams, then left on St. James Place. At the end of the street, turn right. The campus entrance is straight ahead.
From the 10 Freeway West:
- Take Exit 13 for Harbor Fwy toward San Pedro/110. Continue with the directions for the 110 Freeway south below.
From the 110 Freeway South:
- Take the 10 Freeway East exit from the 110, and immediately veer to the left towards the Adams exit, and then veer to the right to the off-ramp (note: the Adams exit cannot be accessed directly from the 110 Freeway South, due to construction). At the bottom of the Adams off-ramp, proceed straight through the stoplight, then turn right on Figueroa at the stop sign. Turn right on Adams and right on St. James Place. At the end of the street, turn right. The campus entrance is straight ahead.
From the 110 Freeway North:
- Exit at Adams. Turn left on Adams and right on St. James Place. At the end of the street, turn right. The campus entrance is straight ahead.
Mount Wellness Walk
Move More! Take steps to wellness on this 0.8 mile loop through campus.